Veils by Lily is a family apostolate whose mission is to reignite in our hearts the faith, awe, and wonder of the Real Presence of Christ in the Eucharist. We invite women to proclaim their faith in the Real Presence by making an external sign of their interior desire to humble themselves before God, truly present in the Blessed Sacrament.
We veil as a sign of humility before God, and we do it anytime we find ourselves inside a Catholic church, where the Blessed Sacrament is reserved in the tabernacle.
If you are thinking about beginning this beautiful devotion, remember that it is God before whom you wish to humble yourself. Like a religious habit, your veil is a public proclamation of your desire to submit to the will of God for your life, and of your commitment to answering the universal call to holiness and continual conversion. Your veil is also a sign of the great dignity inherent to a woman, who has the potential to receive life within herself... both human life and the supernatural life of God. This is an important message the world needs to hear, now more than ever!
Veils by Lily is consecrated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus through the Immaculate Heart of Mary, Our Mother of Perpetual Help, under the patronage of St. Alphonsus Maria de Liguori.
This information is available in printed form for easy distribution. To order free information cards, click here.
Read more about Our Story.
Veils by Lily is located in the heart of Liguori, Missouri - across the street from the Redemptorist Mission House and just down the road from the Redemptoristines.
We have a small workshop in the Liguori Publications building, and we have been fittingly blessed to be just down the hall from the chapel, where the Blessed Sacrament is reserved.Veils by Lily, Inc.1 Liguori DriveLiguori, MO 63057(800) email@example.com
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes
- Veils by Lily on Catholic Radio: A 35-Minute Interview!
- Rediscover Reverence: Wear a Veil to Mass on December 8, 2014
- "With All Our Heart, Mind, and Soul": Why Reverence Matters
- A 14-Year-Old on Receiving Holy Communion
- Vanity, Vanity... Does God Really Need to See a Veil to Recognize Piety?
- The Most Beautiful Video on Chapel Veils
- Putting into Perspective Our Doubts and Worries About Veiling
- Women Who Wear Veils by Lily: Moriah
- This Was Me.
- CNS Video - Chapel Veils: A Re-Emerging Tradition
- Chapel Veils: Shouldn't We Avoid Drawing Attention to Ourselves?
- The Chilling Significance of the Unveiling of Catholic Women
- The Theological Signficance of the Veil
- New Mini-Comb Snap Clips
- Are You on the Fence About Veiling? Consider This.
- Our Story
- Frequently Asked Questions - Chapel Veils
- New Soft Tulle Colors
- Rediscover Reverence
- A Call to Veil: The Mysterious Unfolds